Regardless of your method of purchase, your NollyLand Subscription, Day Pass, and NollyLand Credits can be used to watch movies concurrently on multiple devices including smartphones, tablets, computers, and TVs.
VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Debit Card, JCB, PayPal, Payza, Bitcoin, Interswitch and Verve
- For US Dollar, Euro, British Pound, and International card payments, NollyLand accepts payments via PayPal (VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Debit Card, JCB, and Diners Club), and Payza.
- For Naira, US Dollar, and International card payments, NollyLand accepts secure payments via GlobalPay. GlobalPay supports payments from MasterCard, Visa, Interswitch ATM Cards, Verve, and Real-Time Online Bank Transfer from Zenith Bank account holders.
Bank Transfers for Nigeria and West Africa
NollyLand also accepts payments via bank transfers and deposits to our Eco Bank, GTBank, and Zenith Bank Accounts.
- In our Roku Channel, you can purchase your NollyLand Subscription, Day Passes, or Credits In-Channel with a press of the OK button of your Roku remote control, and pay using your Roku account.
- In our iPhone/iPad Apps, you can purchase your NollyLand Subscription or Credits In-App with a tap and pay with your Apple iTunes account. Apple handles the payment.
- Also, inside our Android App, you can buy your NollyLand Subscription or Credits In-App with a tap and pay with your Google Play account. Google handles the payment.
Make a Purchase
Enjoy NollyLand movies with any of our purchasing options: